About Stephanie Lawrence
I am a professionally trained and qualified Integrative Psychotherapist. I currently see clients in private practice in Bristol, at the heart of Clifton village.
I offer both short term and long term therapy to clients, depending on their individual needs. My Integrative approach incorporates psychoanalytic and humanistic theories, in order to help clients make sense of and work through their current struggles as well as address their past difficulties when appropriate.
I ensure to provide a quiet, comfortable and safe space for clients with a wide range of issues and concerns. I have worked with clients of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
I am fluent in both English and French and I am happy to work in both languages.
- Registered Psychotherapist with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- MSc and Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, from the Metanoia Institute, London (Middlesex University).
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, from the Westminster Pastoral Foundation, London.
Some of the areas I have experience working with
- Cultural Identity
- Eating disorders
- Existential crisis
- Loss and Bereavement
- Low self esteem
- Personality disorders
- Sexuality and gender identity
- Trauma and Post-traumatic stress
- Work and career related issues